- 2 cups E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® APRICOT PEACH PASSION FRUIT SPREAD
- 2 lbs boneless centre-cut pork loin roast
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Season loin with salt and pepper
- In a Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed roasting pan, brown the loin on all sides over medium heat. Remove loin from pan and set aside.
- Cook the onion in the pan drippings until just soft. Stir in the sage, thyme and E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Apricot Peach Passion Fruit Spread.
- Return the loin to the pan and place in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven. Roast for 45 to 60 minutes, basting occasionally with the apricot mixture. The loin is ready when a meat thermometer registers 160°F (70°C). Let meat rest for 5 minutes prior to carving.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- A great menu choice when dining with family and friends.