- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) E.D.SMITH SPA FRUIT® NO SUGAR ADDED RASPBERRY SPREAD
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 4 peaches, quartered and pitted
- 6 cups (1.5 L) baby arugula
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high; grease the grate well. Whisk the oil with the jam, vinegar, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper until smooth. Toss 2 tbsp (30 mL) with the peaches. Grill for 2 minutes per side or until well-marked.
2. Arrange the arugula in an even layer on a shallow platter. Scatter the peaches, red pepper and red onion over top. Drizzle some of the dressing over the salad. Sprinkle with goat cheese and pumpkin seeds.
1. Use any of your favourite E.D.SMITH SPA FRUIT® Jams & Spreads in the dressing.
2. Left over dressing can be stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.