- 1 can @e.d.smithfoods Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp bourbon
For the cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12×17 inch sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a stand mixer or electric mixer, beat pumpkin, sugar and oil. Add eggs and combine well.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and beat till well combined.
- Pour mixture in the baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
For the frosting
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla till fluffy. Slowly add powdered sugar till well combined. Add maple syrup and bourbon and continue mixing until fully combined.