Sweet and Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) E.D.SMITH® TRIPLE FRUITS APRICOT PEACH PASSION FRUIT
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) shrimp (16/20 count), peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped toasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped green onion
- Line baking sheet with foil. Pat shrimp dry with paper towel. Stir together fruit spread, lime juice, soy sauce, oil, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Toss half of the marinade with shrimp to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on prepared pan; broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and curl around edges.
- Arrange shrimp on serving dish; garnish with peanuts and green onions. Serve with remaining marinade as dipping sauce.
- Use any of your favourite E.D.SMITH® TRIPLE FRUITS in the shrimp marinade.
- Serve over rice noodles or steamed rice for a tasty entrée.