1/2 cup (125 mL) natural almond butter
1/2 cup (125 mL) E.D. SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® STRAWBERRY RASPBERRY PLUM SPREAD
1/4 cup (60 mL) pitted Medjool dates
1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
2 cups (500 mL) large flake oats
1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted shredded coconut
1/4 cup (60 mL) coarsely chopped toasted almonds
1 tbsp (15 mL) chia seeds
- In food processor, combine almond butter, fruit spread, dates, cinnamon and salt.
- Transfer to large bowl; stir in oats, coconut, almonds and chia seeds until mixture comes together. Using damp hands, roll tablespoonfuls into balls.
- Refrigerate on baking sheet or tray for 30 minutes before serving or refrigerate in airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories 60, Fat 3g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg, Carbohydrate 6g, Fibre 1g, Sugars 3g, Protein 1g
1. Substitute your favourite E.D. SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® SPREAD if desired.
2. If you like, replace chopped almonds with hemp hearts.