- 1/2 baguette
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) smooth peanut butter
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) E.D.SMITH SYRUP
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut the baguette, diagonally, into 8 slices. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden.
2. Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice. Top with bananas and sprinkle walnuts over top. Drizzle with syrup. Serve immediately.
1. Use butter or chocolate hazelnut spread instead of peanut butter.
2. Add a dollop of your favourite E.D.SMITH® jam or spread before adding the peanut butter.