2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, divided
1 large onion, sliced
1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup (175 mL) crumbled blue cheese, divided
1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped chives
2 tbsp (30 mL) E.D.SMITH® Pure Black Currant Jam
1 tbsp (15 mL) grainy mustard
4 naan breads, each cut into 6 wedges
- Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until browned and caramelized.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). In large bowl, combine caramelized onions, mozzarella, 1/2 cup (125 mL) blue cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, chives, jam and mustard. Divide among 4 ramekins and top with remaining blue cheese; bake for about 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- Set oven to high broil. Arrange naan wedges on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil; broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dip.
Per 1/4 recipe: Calories 470, Fat 34g, Saturated Fat 17g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 910mg, Carbohydrate 25g, Fibre 2g, Sugars 9g, Protein 15g
- Bake blue cheese mixture in a small ovenproof casserole dish if desired.
- Use any flavour of E.D.SMITH® jam.