- 1 1/3 cup (325 mL) E.D.SMITH® TRIPLE FRUITS APRICOT PEACH PASSION FRUIT SPREAD
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 4 tsp (20 mL) minced ginger
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Asian chili sauce, such as Sriracha or saambal oelek
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Soak eight (12-inch/30 cm) wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir fruit spread with vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, chili sauce and garlic until well combined. Set half aside to serve with cooked chicken for dipping.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Thread chicken on skewers. Brush with oil; season all over with salt and pepper. Grill skewers for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until well-marked.
- Continue to grill, turning and brushing with the remaining glaze, for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with reserved glaze for dipping.
- Substitute E.D.SMITH® NO SUGAR ADDED APRICOT PEACH PASSION FRUIT SPREAD.