- 2 small baguettes
- 1 oz Honey Mustard (use dressing or prepared mustard)
- 1 1/2 tsp E.D.SMITH PURE RASPBERRY JAM
- 1/2 cup Frisee lettuce
- 4 oz Smoked Turkey, thinly sliced
- 2 oz Gouda, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- Mix mustard and jam together until blended – spread evenly onto cut slices of bun.
- Add lettuce, smoked turkey and gouda evenly on bottom halves of the bun
- Place apple slices along the sides of the sandwich.
- Place the sandwich into the heated skillet or griddle, top with the heavy weight, and push down on the weight to press and crisp the sandwich. When the bread is toasted, flip the sandwich and press the other side.
Makes 2 sandwiches
- A perfect sandwich for a lazy Sunday at home.