Peach Mango Orange Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® PEACH MANGO ORANGE SPREAD, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) milk
- Grease a large mug or coffee cup with nonstick cooking spray. Stir the flour, sugar and baking powder in the mug. Whisk in the egg. Stir in 2 tbsp (30 mL) jam with the milk until smooth.
- Cook, on HIGH, for 90 seconds or until the cake has risen and is set on top. Top with the remaining jam and enjoy
- Try with any of your favourite E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® SPREADS!
- Use your favourite E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® SPREAD between the cake layers.