- 1 tub (500 g) mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) E.D.SMITH® PUMPKIN PIE FILLING
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) 35% whipping cream, whipped
- 40 gingersnap cookies
- Pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted pecans
- Whip mascarpone cheese with electric beaters until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin pie filling, icing sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream until combined.
- Place a layer of gingersnap cookies (about 10 cookies) on the bottom of an 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish. Spread one quarter of the mascarpone mixture overtop. Repeat to make 3 more layers. Dust top with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight before serving.
- Transfer leftover pumpkin pie filling to an airtight container and freeze for up to 1 month.