1 1/2 cups (375 mL) 35% whipping cream
1 can (14 oz/396 g) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup (250 mL) no-fat Greek yogurt
3/4 cup (175 mL) E.D.SMITH® Pumpkin Pie Filling
2 tsp (10 mL) pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup (125 mL) toffee bits
- Line 11- x 8-inch (28 x 20 cm) baking dish with enough plastic wrap to overhang edges. Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, whip cream on high for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk together condensed milk, yogurt, pie filling and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Stir 1 cup (250 mL) whipped cream into pumpkin mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream until combined.
- For a great frozen pumpkin pie, pour custard into a prepared graham cracker crust and freeze.
- For a little sparkle, toss extra toffee bits in shimmer dust and sprinkle over top