Raspberry Swirl Yogurt Cheesecake Ice-Pops by Jennifer Pallian
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1/8 tsp almond extract (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 can E.D.SMITH Raspberry Pie Filling
- Warm the cream cheese in the microwave until it’s as soft and like smooth peanut butter.
- Whisk in the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and almond extract.
- Fill the ice-pop molds, alternating spoonful’s of the cheesecake mixture and the raspberry pie filling.
- Insert sticks and freeze. Run the molds under hot water until you can easily pull out the ice-pops.