10 small fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp (30 mL) E.D. SMITH® PURE STRAWBERRY JAM
2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lime juice
1 1/2 oz (45 mL) white rum
Ice cubes (about 5 large cubes)
Soda water (about 1/2 cup/125 mL)
Fresh mint sprigs
- In cocktail shaker, muddle 6 mint leaves, jam, lime juice and rum; muddle until mint leaves are bruised and fragrant. Add ice; shake vigorously until chilled.
- Pour into stemmed glass; top up with soda water. Add remaining mint leaves.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and strawberries.
Per 1 recipe: Calories 210, Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Carbohydrate 30g, Fibre 1g, Sugars 23g, Protein 1g
- Use raspberry or blueberry jam instead of strawberry jam if desired.
- When guests are coming, multiply amounts to make in a pitcher or punch bowl, adding soda water and ice just before serving.
- Make small diagonal slit onto each strawberry slice, then slide onto rim of glass.