Mini Pumpkin Pies
These Mini Pumpkin Pies by Jennifer from Flour & Floral are a delicious twist on the classic Pumpkin Pie dessert that truly taste as scrumptious as they look! First, buttery pie dough is shaped into muffin tins and then filled with a match-made-in-heaven mixture of E.D.SMITH® Pure Pumpkin Puree and sweetened condensed milk. After baking it’s garnished with a dollop of whipped cream, a pie-crust leaf and a sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 box store-bought double pie crust, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup E.D.SMITH® Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream (35%)
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425F and grease muffin pans with oil (to hold 14 pies).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, salt, and pumpkin spice until combined.
- Lightly flour surface and roll 2 pie doughs to about 12" in diameter. With a circle cutter about 3.5" in diameter, cut out 14 circles and fit them into muffin cups.
- Divide pumpkin mixture among the 14 cups. Bake for 15 minutes at 425F. Then reduce oven temperature 350F and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and crust is golden brown. Remove from muffin pans and allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- With the dough scraps, use a knife (or leaf-shape cutters) to make small leaves for garnish. Spread these out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and bake until golden brown.
- In a small bowl beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract at high speed until stiff peaks form. Fit a piping bag with a Wilton-32 piping tip, and fill with whipped cream.
- Once pies are completely cooled, pipe whipped cream onto each pie, and garnish with pie crust leaves and a sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.