Pumpkin Spice Latte
This homemade version of the coffee house classic makes a satisfying autumn treat.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp E.D.SMITH Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice approx.
- 1/3 cup strong coffee
- Whipped cream
- In small saucepan, combine milk, Pure Pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice; heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and steaming. Remove from heat.
- Using hand blender or whisking vigorously by hand, blend mixture until frothy. Pour coffee into large mug; top up with milk mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Use a plant-based milk for a dairy-free alternative.