Raspberry Balsamic Meatballs
This is a classic recipe that has been around for many years at E.D.SMITH®. Enjoy these raspberry balsamic meatballs at your next family or friends gathering.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Raspberry Strawberry & Blackberry Fruit Spread
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) ground turkey
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Whisk the jam with the vinegar and mustard in a small saucepan set over medium heat; bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes or until glossy.
- In a medium bowl, stir the cheese with the breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper until well combined. Crumble in the turkey and mix gently. Roll into 24 meatballs and arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until almost cooked through. Brush half the glaze over the meatballs. Cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until sticky. Brush remaining glaze over meatballs before serving
Use any of your favourite E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Fruit Spreads.
Serve meatballs with rice and Boston lettuce leaves for a light and simple weeknight dinner.