Raspberry Swirl Yogurt Cheesecake Ice-Pops
Cold, creamy and studded with raspberry, these delicious Raspberry Swirl Yogurt Cheesecake Ice-pops made by Jennifer Pallian are the ultimate indulgent summery treat.
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Resting Time 1 hr
Total Time 1 hr 25 mins
Difficulty Level Easy
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice optional
- 1/8 tsp almond extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can E.D.SMITH® Raspberry Pie Filling
Warm the cream cheese in the microwave until it’s as soft and like smooth peanut butter.
Whisk in the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and almond extract.
Fill the ice-pop molds, alternating spoonful’s of the cheesecake mixture and the raspberry pie filling.
Insert sticks and freeze. Run the molds under hot water until you can easily pull out the ice-pops.
- Depending on the size of your dough log and size of your pie plate you may need to use an extra pie dough and extra cinnamon and sugar to make a third log roll.
Type Ice cream, Mousse & Parfaits - Icecream, Mousse & Parfiats
Season/Occasion Kid Friendly - Spring & Easter - Summer Fun - Valentine's Day