Coconut Raspberry Jam Pops
- 1 can (400 mL) coconut milk
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) E.D.SMITH® PURE SEEDLESS RASPBERRY JAM
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberries
- Whisk together coconut milk, condensed milk, jam, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until well blended.
- Divide raspberries among ten 1/3 cup (75 mL) ice pop moulds. Pour coconut mixture into moulds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until set and frozen.
- Use any of your favourite E.D.SMITH® TRIPLE FRUITS spread.
- To easily release pops from mould, briefly dip in warm water before removing.
- If you don’t have ice pop moulds, use 3 oz (90 mL) disposable paper cups.