- 4 salmon fillets, about 5 oz (150 g)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) E.D.SMITH® SYRUP
- 1 tsp (5 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Sliced green onion (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF (230ºC). Place the salmon in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Whisk the syrup with the soy sauce and mustard. Pour over the salmon. Marinate for 10 minutes. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until opaque and cooked through.
- Drizzle a small amount of syrup over each fillet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion (if using).
- For extra crunch, substitute chopped unsalted cashews for the sesames seeds.