- 1 cup (250 mL) mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) icing sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ED SMITH® Raspberry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- Using electric mixer, beat together mascarpone cheese, icing sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth. Beat in raspberry pie filling.
- Whip cream with electric beaters until stiff peaks form; fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Scrape mixture into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe evenly onto 4 cups. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until set.