Raspberry Swirl Yogurt Cheesecake Ice-Pops
Cold, creamy and studded with raspberry, these delicious Raspberry Swirl Yogurt Cheesecake Ice-pops made by Jennifer Pallian are the ultimate indulgent summery treat.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice optional
- 1/8 tsp almond extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can E.D.SMITH® Raspberry Pie Filling
- Warm the cream cheese in the microwave until it’s as soft and like smooth peanut butter.
- Whisk in the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and almond extract.
- Fill the ice-pop molds, alternating spoonful’s of the cheesecake mixture and the raspberry pie filling.
- Insert sticks and freeze. Run the molds under hot water until you can easily pull out the ice-pops.
- Depending on the size of your dough log and size of your pie plate you may need to use an extra pie dough and extra cinnamon and sugar to make a third log roll.