Desserts & Sweet TreatsDifficultyEasyIce cream, Mousse & ParfaitsKid FriendlyProductRaspberry Pie FillingSpring & EasterSummer FunValentine's Day
Raspberry Swirl Yogurt Cheesecake Ice-Pops
Cold, creamy and studded with raspberry, these delicious Raspberry Swirl Yogurt Cheesecake Ice-pops made by Jennifer Pallian are the ultimate indulgent summery treat.
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Resting Time 1 hr
Total Time 1 hr 25 mins
Difficulty Level Easy
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice optional
- 1/8 tsp almond extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can E.D.SMITH® Raspberry Pie Filling
- Warm the cream cheese in the microwave until it’s as soft and like smooth peanut butter.
- Whisk in the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and almond extract.
- Fill the ice-pop molds, alternating spoonful’s of the cheesecake mixture and the raspberry pie filling.
- Insert sticks and freeze. Run the molds under hot water until you can easily pull out the ice-pops.
- Depending on the size of your dough log and size of your pie plate you may need to use an extra pie dough and extra cinnamon and sugar to make a third log roll.
Type Ice cream, Mousse & Parfaits - Icecream, Mousse & Parfiats
Season/Occasion Kid Friendly - Spring & Easter - Summer Fun - Valentine's Day