1/4 cup (60 mL) E.D.SMITH® Pure Raspberry Jam
3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
1 tbsp (15 mL) rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp (10 mL) red chili flakes
1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
8 cups (2 L) broccoli florets
1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onions
1/2 tsp (2 mL) sesame oil
2 tsp (10 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together jam, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, chili flakes and salt; add broccoli, tossing until well coated. Spread onto prepared pan in single layer; roast, stirring once, for 13 to 15 minutes or until tender-crisp and browned.
- Top with green onions and sesame oil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm.
Per 1/4 recipe: Calories 210, Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 330mg, Carbohydrate 23g, Fibre 5g, Sugars 11g, Protein 5g
- Add roasted broccoli to your favourite rice bowl or serve as a light lunch topped with grilled fish or shrimp.
- Garnish with broccoli sprouts if available.