Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake Dip
This simple apple cinnamon dip by Katherine from Love-in-my-oven, is made with only 5 ingredients including E.D.SMITH® Apple Pie Filling. Loved by kids and adults, everyone will be wanting more of this easy, delicious dip! Make in 15 minutes and serve it up with wafflecones or apple slices.
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (540 mL) E.D.SMITH® Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Using a handheld mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the room temperature cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute on high.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix again on low, mixing until the powdered sugar is fully incorporated.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream on high until stiff peaks begin to form, for about 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to completely fold in the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
- Empty the can of apple pie filling into the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse the mixture for a few seconds, or until the apple pieces have become smaller chunks.
- Fold in half of the apple pie filling into the cream cheese mixture, then add the ground cinnamon and completely stir with a spatula until fully incorporated. Top the dip with additional apple pie filling.
- Serve with pieces of waffle cone, apple slices, melon slices or graham cracker cookies.
- If you don’t have a food processor or blender, you can also chop the apple pie filling using a knife on a large cutting board
- The dip can be left out at room temperature for 6-8 hours, after which it should be refrigerated. It will get slightly harder in the fridge, so be sure to take it out of the fridge 30 minutes prior to serving again.