Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Fudge
Add some seasonal spice to a classic recipe with this Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Fudge from Foodduchess! It’s a rich and decadent dessert of dreams.
- 1 cup (180g) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60g) E.D.Smith® Pure Pumpkin
- 3 ½ cups (420g) Confectioners Sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Flaky Sea Salt optional
- Prepare an 8x8” pan with cooking spray and 2 pieces of parchment lining all sides of the pan. In a large microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips, butter, and pumpkin. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate chips are fully melted and smooth.
- Using a whisk or an electric beater, beat the mixture to ensure it is fully combined, then add in the confectioners sugar, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Beat until very smooth and combined.
- Transfer the fudge into the prepared pan, then smooth out with a spatula. Place into the fridge to set for 1-2 hours, then slice into 12 or 24 squares, and optionally sprinkle with flaky sea salt.