Apple Pie Burritos
Kids and adults alike will enjoy this fun version of apple pie. Try making these today.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1½ cup (375 mL) E.D.SMITH® Apple Pie Filling
- 8 store bought crepes about 9-inch/23 cm
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- Stir sugar with cinnamon and set aside. Stack 2 crepes on clean work surface. Spread some of pie filling down the centre of the crepe stack, leaving a small border on each end. Fold bottom of the crepe stack over the filling, then fold in the sides and fold again seam side down.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick pan set over medium-low heat. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until filling is heated through and crepe is golden brown slightly crisp on the outside.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and serve.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
You can also use homemade crepes or substitute flour tortillas, using one per burrito and cooking for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Type Pancakes & French Toast - Pies & Tarts
Season/Occasion Kid Friendly - Thanksgiving, Autumn & Halloween