Cherry 'Sangria' Poptails
Refreshing as they are elegant, these Cherry Sangria Poptails are the perfect homemade popsicle treat!
- 1 cup (250 mL) white grape juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) E.D.SMITH® Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced white grapes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) peeled diced apple
- 3 cups (750 mL) lemon-lime sparkling water
- Stir together grape juice, cherry pie filling, orange juice, lemon juice, grapes, strawberries and apple.
- Divide mixture among ten 1/3 cup (75 mL) ice pop moulds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Serve in coupe glasses and top with sparkling water.
- Alternatively, use regular grape juice.
- For an alcoholic version of poptails: Substitute red, rosé or white wine for grape juice. Use only 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice and add 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange liqueur. Substitute sparkling wine for sparkling water if desired.