Cherry S'more Ice Cream Sundaes
Kristeena Michelle spoils us with this delectable cherry s'more ice cream sundae. Delicious any time of year!
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk half a can
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can E.D.SMITH® Cherry Pie Filling divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate finely chopped
- Line a loaf pan or container with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream until medium peaks form.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan or container. Spoon the cherry pie filling and chocolate chips and swirl with a knife.
- Freeze for 12 hours or overnight before serving.
- In a cup, layer ice cream and cherry pie filling. Top with a toasty marshmallow and graham cracker.
- If you aren't by a campfire, you can toast a marshmallow using your broiler in the oven OR a culinary torch.