Cherry S'more Ice Cream Sundaes
Kristeena Michelle spoils us with this delectable cherry s'more ice cream sundae. Delicious any time of year!
Prep Time 20 mins
Resting Time 12 hrs
Total Time 12 hrs 20 mins
Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk half a can
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can E.D.SMITH® Cherry Pie Filling divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate finely chopped
- Line a loaf pan or container with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream until medium peaks form.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan or container. Spoon the cherry pie filling and chocolate chips and swirl with a knife.
- Freeze for 12 hours or overnight before serving.
- In a cup, layer ice cream and cherry pie filling. Top with a toasty marshmallow and graham cracker.
- If you aren't by a campfire, you can toast a marshmallow using your broiler in the oven OR a culinary torch.
Type Ice cream, Mousse & Parfaits
Season/Occasion Holiday, Christmas & New Years - Kid Friendly - Spring & Easter - Summer Fun