No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
Jennifer Pallian created these delicious no-bake cherry cheesecake bars as a bite sized spin on the classic cake. Try to only eat one!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs if using whole crackers, that’s 28 square graham crackers or 14 double graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipping cream or 35% fat
- 2 8- oz bricks full-fat plain cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 18/540mL oz E.D.SMITH® Cherry Pie Filling
- Line an 8″ square baking dish with parchment paper. Add the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix with your hands until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press firmly into bottom of pan using your palms or a flat-bottomed measuring cup.
- Beat the heavy cream to soft peaks with a stand mixer. Scrape into a separate bowl for later. Without bothering to wash the mixer bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla extract. Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and use a rubber spatula to gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Scrape this cheesecake batter into the prepared crust using a rubber spatula to evenly smooth it into the pan. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and freeze 2 hours. Top with cherry pie filling and serve immediately or store in freezer until ready to serve (up to one month).