Glazed Asian Salmon
A simple and tasty salmon marinade that will appeal to all. Try with our grilled peach salad with raspberry dressing for a fruit infused lunch or dinner.
- 4 salmon fillets about 5 oz (150 g)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) E.D.SMITH® Syrup
- 1 tsp (5 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Sliced green onion optional
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF (230ºC). Place the salmon in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Whisk the syrup with the soy sauce and mustard. Pour over the salmon. Marinate for 10 minutes. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until opaque and cooked through.
- Drizzle a small amount of syrup over each fillet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion (if using).
For extra crunch, substitute chopped unsalted cashews for the sesames seeds.