Hummus, Spinach And Goat Cheese Sandwich
A favourite food combo of hummus, spinach and goat cheese try serving this delicious sandwich at your next gathering. Cut into small triangles for snack size bites.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) hummus
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® No Sugar Added Strawberry Raspberry Plum Fruit Spread
- Spread hummus evenly on 4 bread slices; top with spinach, strawberries and goat cheese. Spread fruit spread evenly over remaining bread slices; cap sandwiches.
- Remove crusts. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles or fingers.
Use any of your favourite E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Fruit Spreads in the sandwich.
If desired, for a novelty sandwich, cut sandwiches into shapes using a 2-inch (5 cm) cookie cutter.