Lemon Coconut Crepes
Our lemon pie filling makes an amazing topper as shown in these deliciously sweet lemon coconut crepes. Try this refreshing twist on a brunch classic.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) E.D.SMITH® Lemon Spread, divided
- 8 prepared crepes
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Beat the whipping cream with the sugar until stiff. Stir the ricotta with 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon spread; gently fold in the whipped cream. Spoon the ricotta mixture down the centre of each crepe. Roll the crepe to enclose the filling (should resemble a taco).
- Place 2 stuffed crepes on each plate. Spoon the remaining lemon spread across the centre of the two crepes. Garnish with blueberries and coconut. Serve immediately.
Use any of your favorite E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Fruit Spreads
Prepared crepes can be found in the produce or bakery section of most well stocked grocery stores.
Type Pancakes & French Toast
Season/Occasion Holiday, Christmas & New Years - Spring & Easter - Summer Fun - Valentine's Day