Mini Blueberry And Brie Grilled Cheese
Next level grilled cheese. Blueberry and brie are a the perfect flavour match. Grill and serve!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 30 mins
Difficulty Level Advanced
- 1/2 cup 125 mL E.D.SMITH® Blueberry Pie Filling
- 24 baguette slices about 1/2-inch/1 cm thick
- 6 oz (170 g) Brie cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, at room temperature
- Spread half of the baguette slices with about 2 tsp (10 mL) of the blueberry pie filling. Top each with slice of Brie; divide basil evenly over top. Cap with remaining baguette slices. Lightly butter outside baguette slices of each sandwich.
- In large skillet, cook sandwiches, in batches, over medium-low heat, for 2 or 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese melts.
For an easy lunch, serve with a tossed green salad.
If desired, cook grilled cheese in a panini press.
Type Sandwiches, Pizza & Savoury Snacks
Season/Occasion Holiday, Christmas & New Years - Spring & Easter - Summer Fun - Thanksgiving, Autumn & Halloween