No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Thick creamy cheesecake filling surrounded by crushed graham cracker crumbs and topped with many cherries. No bake cherry cheesecake is something we just can't live without.
- 1-1/2 Cups (375 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ Cup (60 mL) light brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons (90 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 2-8 oz. packages (500g) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups (500 mL) cold heavy cream, whipped
- 1-1/2 Cups (275 mL) icing sugar, divided
- 1 Tablespoon (15mL) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 can (540 mL) E.D.SMITH® Cherry Pie Filling
For the Crust:
- Lightly grease and line the bottom and sides of spring form pan with parchment.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter and press firmly into the bottom of prepared 9-inch spring form pan. Place in the fridge while making the filling
For the cheesecake batter:
- In a large mixing bowl, whip cream with ½ cup icing sugar into stiff peaks.
- In a second mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and remaining 1 cup icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold cheesecake batter into whipped cream with a spatula.
- Pour cheesecake batter over prepared crust, wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 4- 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove cheesecake from the fridge. Release cheesecake from spring form pan, removing the bottom and all parchment.
- Place cheesecake on a serving plate. Slice into 8 servings and spoon Cherry Pie Filling over each portion.
- Cheesecake can be made the day before and kept in the fridge up to 2 days.
- Use any E.D.SMITH® Pie Filling for a different Cheesecake experience.