No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Dark chocolate and pumpkin make a delicious pairing in this bite-size truffle. They make the perfect little sweet treat after a dinner.
Prep Time 20 mins
Resting Time 4 hrs
Total Time 4 hrs 20 mins
Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 8 oz (250 g) brick-style plain cream cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) E.D.SMITH® Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pumpkin spice
- 1½ cups (375 mL) crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz (250 g) dark chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted pecans
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) sea salt
- Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, pumpkin pie filling, icing sugar and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Stir in graham crackers. Refrigerate mixture for 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on parchment paper–lined tray; refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Place melted chocolate in bowl; dip balls in chocolate, shaking excess back into bowl. Place on parchment paper–lined tray. Sprinkle immediately with toasted pecans and sea salt. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.
- Make ahead and give as a decadent home made gift wrapped in a box with parchment paper.
Type Ice cream, Mousse & Parfaits
Season/Occasion Holiday, Christmas & New Years - Spring & Easter - Thanksgiving, Autumn & Halloween