Prosciutto, Pear And Goat Cheese Rolls
Roasting pears brings out their natural sweetness and gives a balanced sweet and salty bite to this simple yet elegant snack for two.
- 1 small pear cored and quartered
- 3 v tbsp (45 mL) E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Strawberry Raspberry & Plum Fruit Spread, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soft goat cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) milk or cream
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) microgreens or baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Halve pear quarters lengthwise; toss with 1 tbsp (15 mL) fruit spread, vinegar and oil. Place on prepared pan in single layer; bake, stirring once, for 13 to 15 minutes or until tender and caramelized.
- Whisk goat cheese with milk until smooth. Spread thin layer onto each prosciutto slice and top with thin layer of remaining fruit spread. Place two slices roasted pear in centre and top with microgreens; roll up tightly to enclose filling.
Cut rolls in half to make 8 canapês.