Raspberry Baked Brie With Rosemary
Smooth brie cheese complimented with E.D.SMITH® Raspberry jam and fresh rosemary makes a delicious appetizer sure to please any crowd.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Difficulty Level Advanced
- 1 round (400 g) goat’s milk Brie
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) E.D.SMITH® No Sugar Added Raspberry
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced natural almonds
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Place the Brie on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Stir the jam with the rosemary and vinegar; spoon over Brie. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until Brie is bulging but hasn’t burst. Let stand for 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with assorted crackers.
Use any of your favourite E.D.SMITH® Jams & Spreads
Type Easy Use
Season/Occasion Holiday, Christmas & New Years - Spring & Easter - Thanksgiving, Autumn & Halloween - Valentine's Day