Spinach & Strawberry Salad With Goat Cheese
A refreshing summer salad with easy homemade balsamic strawberry vinaigrette dressing. Make extra and use this dressing on other salads or as a marinade.
- 1/4 cup E.D.SMITH® Spa Fruits Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 4 oz goat cheese crumbled
- 20 fresh strawberries
- salt and pepper
- Combine strawberry jam, vinegar, water, oil and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk together thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let dressing stand 1 hour to blend flavours.
- Divide salad greens among 4 chilled plates. Top with cheese and strawberries. Spoon strawberry dressing over each serving of salad.
Add some chopped almonds or pecans for extra flavour to this delicious salad.