Sweet Turkey And Cheddar Quesadillas
A refreshing and easy lunch option makes these sweet turkey and cheddar quesadillas a hit with families.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 25 mins
Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 8 large multigrain tortillas 10 inch/25 cm
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Strawberry Raspberry & Plum Fruit Spread
- 16 slices smoked turkey
- 1 Granny Smith apple thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded aged white Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) grainy mustard
- Lay tortillas on clean surface. Spread fruit spread over four of the tortillas; layer turkey slices, apple slices and cheese over top. Spread mustard on remaining tortillas; sandwich tortillas together.
- Spray outside of tortillas with cooking spray. In large nonstick skillet, toast tortillas over medium heat, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and crisp. Cut into wedges.
Use any of your favourite E.D.SMITH TRIPLE FRUITS® Fruit Spreads in the quesadillas.
Type Sandwiches, Pizza & Savoury Snacks
Season/Occasion Kid Friendly - Spring & Easter - Summer Fun