4 oz (125 g) semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 3/4 cups (425 mL) whipping cream
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
3/4 cup (175 mL) E.D.SMITH® CHERRY PIE FILLING
12 store-bought chocolate cups
- In double boiler set over steaming but not boiling water, melt chocolate. Stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the cream; let cool.
- Using hand mixer, whip remaining cream until stiff peaks form; fold in vanilla and melted chocolate mixture until combined.
- Transfer to piping bag fitted with large star tip; pipe evenly into chocolate cups. Top each with dollop of cherry pie filling.
Calories 280, Fat 20g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 25mg, Carbohydrate 22g, Fibre 2g, Sugars 17g, Protein 2g
- Substitute raspberry or strawberry E.D.SMITH® pie fillings if desired.
- If you don’t have a piping bag, add mousse to resealable bag and snip one corner to pipe filling into chocolate cups, or just spoon the mousse into cups.