2 cups (500 mL) large flake rolled oats
1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped walnuts
2 tbsp (30 mL) flax seeds
1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
4 cups (1 L) milk
3/4 cup (175 mL) E.D.SMITH® TRIPLE FRUITS STRAWBERRY RASPBERRY & PLUM
1/2 cup (125 mL) plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 8-inch (2 L) square glass baking dish. Combine oats, walnuts, flax seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and salt; transfer to baking dish. Stir milk with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the fruit spread; pour over oats.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until oats are soft and tender, and milk is absorbed.
- Serve with yogurt and remaining fruit spread.
- Use any of your favourite D.SMITH® TRIPLE FRUITS in the oatmeal.
- Top with fresh berries before serving.
- You can replace the milk with a non-dairy option, such as coconut milk, rice milk or almond milk.