Apple Pie Chia Pudding Parfaits
Apple pie for breakfast but with a healthy twist. Enjoy making these for the whole family or for your next brunch.
- 1 cup (250 mL) almond milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) E.D.SMITH® Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granola clusters
- In bowl, combine almond milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until chia blooms and mixture thickens.
- In small nonstick skillet, combine apple pie filling and cinnamon over medium heat; cook for about 5 minutes or until heated through. Let cool slightly.
- In four 1 cup (250 mL) portable containers or parfait glasses, layer chia mixture, warm apple pie filling and yogurt. Top with granola clusters.
Sprinkle 2 tbsp (30 mL) hemp hearts along with granola clusters over top if desired.