Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt Dip With Fruit And Angel Cake Skewers
A fun way to freshen up dessert with our easy lemon cheesecake yogurt dip recipe. Add fresh fruit, angel cake or other treats for dipping.
- 2 oz (60 g) plain, brick-style cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) E.D.SMITH® Lemon Spread, divided
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- Angel cake
- Fresh berries
- Sliced peaches
- Sliced cantaloupe
- Sliced apples
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) lemon spread and beat until well combined. Stir in the yogurt.
- Gently fold in the remaining lemon spread to create a swirled effect. Transfer to a serving bowl and chill for 1 hour.
- Spoon the lemon cheesecake dip in mini mason jars and top with additional lemon spread if desired
- Serve with skewered fruit and angel cake.
- Serve on a platter with mixed fruit and lady fingers